Link Sharing: 8/3/07
Teenage blogger makes 1,000 bucks a month blogging about “neopets”: hey, if you’re a neopet expert, more power to you – I know nothing.
My own marriage and the myth of the stay at home dad: I found this post fascinating for some reason.
$3,000+ bill for using an iPhone in Europe: AT&T: Muahahahahaha.
George Lucas wears a funny shirt: I want one.
Search all the Siskel and Ebert movie reviews: Found via Library Stuff.
The new Star Trek prequel in 2008 will feature Zachary Quinto as Spock.
Tim Ferriss’ four minute blog training: Do more with less.
- Total Webomatica Spam Comments Obliterated: about 30,000
- Technorati Rank: 12,881 :: 320 blogs linking in :: “B” list blogger (I lost some links!)
- Blog Worth Evaluator: $175,007.40
- Number of Times I Thought About Giving Up On Blogging In The Past Few Weeks: Went on a trip so didn’t post as much
- Rude Comments Aimed In My General Direction: 0
- My Weight (Fatblogging): 168
- Bottle caps at Bottle Cap-O-Rama: 1,630
- Members at MyBlogLog: 149