- Photoshop,, Adobe Experience Manager, Camtasia, Illustrator, Premiere, Acrobat, Microsoft Office, BBEdit, WordPress, Adobe Connect, Dreamweaver
- Project management, team supervision / collaboration, graphic / web design, and production.
- Editing and writing educational content.
- Project management, web design, writing, editing, collaboration, team management
2011-2012: Instructional Design Supervisor, Academy of Art University
- Supervised, led, and trained a team of Instructional Designers.
- Managed and assisted team in production of online courses.
- Coordinated development of online courses with departments and instructors.
2004-2010, 2013-2018: Instructional Designer 2 / Content Editor, Academy of Art University
- HTML web design, interactive design, production, and editing of online courses.
- Project management of multiple courses per semester in a deadline-driven, collaborative work environment.
- Fostered positive working relationships with coworkers and faculty.
- Hired, supervised, and managed team of student interns.
- Instructed and authored Flash and beginning computer courses for the advertising department.
2003: Web Developer, Stanford Media Solutions
- CSS development of Academic Computing website.
- Web production of SULAIR (Stanford University Library) website.
2001-2003: Senior Content Specialist, Gemstar-TV Guide International eBook Group
- Quality Assurance of HTML/OEB/XML eBook content from trade publishers including
Random House and HarperCollins.
- Graphic design of eBook periodicals including Time, Fast Company, USA Today.
- Designed and produced eBook marketing materials, trade show collateral and web site graphics.
- Hand-coded content for Gemstar eBook platform enterprise clients.
- Worked closely with engineering team on design of database-driven eBook catalog.
2001: Content Designer, MightyWords.com
- Quality Assurance of PDF content sold through Amazon and Barnes & Noble Booksellers.
- Performed content QA and production as part of a team workflow.
- Designed and produced MightyWords eBook covers and marketing materials.
MFA: New Media Composition, California Institute of the Arts
BA: Music, Lewis & CLark College